Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BIG SAVINGS...a little at a time

Most of our friends and family look to me to find them great deals on stuff online. Well, here's a tip for everyone: take advantage of cash back savings programs. They won't make you rich, but just like using coupons in the grocery store, they will add up.

I shop online a bunch, especially ebay. I'm a junky, I admit it! So I got involved with this saving program here. They have lots of stores, and even ebay purchases get you cash back. I also went on my banking website and looked at the cash back rewards program associated with my debit card. SO MANY online stores to shop at to earn rewards!! I couldn't believe I was missing out on extra savings.

Extra money in my pocket works for me!! Check out Rock in my Dryer for more WFMW links!!

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I never heard of this site, and I'm going to check it out. I use eBates, which also gives you cash back from different merchants.

Kathy in WA said...

Thanks for the great tip! I'm off to check out that website. I love ideas for saving money. :)

Duckabush Blog